1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
- "Site Administration" - authorized persons to manage the site who organize and (or) process personal data, and also determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data. < / li>
- "Personal data" - information that is directly or indirectly related to a particular or determined individual (also called the subject of personal data).
- "Processing of personal data" - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- "Confidentiality of personal data" is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other official working with the User’s data to keep the information secret, without disclosing to outsiders if the User who provided personal data has not expressed his consent and there is no legal basis for disclosure.
- "Site User (hereinafter - the User)" - a person who has access to the Site through the Internet and uses the Site.
- “Cookies” - a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
- “IP-address” - a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the TCP / IP protocol.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.3. In the framework of this Policy, the personal information of the User means:
2.3.1. Personal information that the User provides about himself when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Services, including the personal data of the User. Information required for the provision of the Services is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
The User’s personal data to be processed are, but not limited to:
- Email (e-mail);
2.3.2. Data that is automatically transferred to the Site services in the course of their use using the software installed on the User’s device, including IP address, cookie data, information about the User’s browser (or other program that accesses the services), technical characteristics of equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to services, addresses of requested pages and other similar information.
2.3.3. Other information about the User, the processing of which is provided for by the Agreement on the use of the Site.
2.5. The site administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the user of the site.
3. PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS
3.1. The site collects and stores only that personal information that is necessary for the provision of services or the execution of agreements and contracts with the User, unless the law provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law.
3.2. The website processes the User’s personal information for the following purposes:
3.2.1. Identification of the User registered on the Site for using the services of the Site.
3.2.2. Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Site.
3.2.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing requests and requests from the User.
3.2.4. Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
3.2.5. Confirmations of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
3.2.6. Creating an account to use the functions of the Site, if the User has agreed to create an account.
3.2.7. Implementation of promotional activities with the consent of the User.
3.2.8. To provide the User with the fastest possible solution to the problems encountered when using the Internet service due to effective customer and technical support.
3.2.9. To inform the User in a timely manner of updated functionality, news about the activities of the Internet service or its partners and other information, if the User expresses his consent,
3.2.10. Provide the User with access to sites or services of the Internet service, thereby helping him to receive services.
4. TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS AND ITS TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
4.1. The site stores users personal information in accordance with the internal regulations of specific services.
4.2. With regard to the User’s personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about himself for general access to an unlimited circle of persons. When using certain services, the User agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available.
4.3. The site has the right to transfer the User’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
4.3.1. The user has agreed to such actions.
4.3.2. The transfer is necessary for the use by the User of a certain service or for the execution of a specific agreement or agreement with the User.
4.3.3. The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law.
4.3.4. In the case of the sale of the Site, all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy with respect to the personal information received by him are transferred to the acquirer.
4.4. The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out without any time limit by any legal means, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools. Processing of Users personal data is carried out in accordance with Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-ФЗ "On Personal Data".
4.5. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
4.6. The Site Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
4.7. The Site Administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
5.1. User must:
5.1.1. Provide in full reliable information about your personal data, as well as information about the personal data of other persons specified in the application, necessary for using the site.
5.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of change of this information.
5.2. The Site Administration is obliged:
5.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in the existing business turnover.
5.2.4. To block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of contacting or requesting the User, or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
6. RESPONSIBILITY OF PARTIES
6.1. The Site Administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the misuse of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
6.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
6.2.1. It became public before its loss or disclosure.
6.2.2. It was received from a third party until it was received by the Site Administration.
6.2.3. It was disclosed with the consent of the User.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
7.1. Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
7.2. The receiver of the claim within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
7.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the court in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS