Marsy is an online PSD file inspector for frontend developers
It allows you to get all the information necessary for the comfort of the frontend developers.
It works in a browser and is available absolutely free.
- Show element styles
- Shows distances between elements
- There is a batch image download
- Quick copying of text and styles, and you can copy the text of severalelements, and in multi-cursor mode, insert it in different places in one approach
- Ability to set variables of almost any complexity
- Lists used fonts and colors
- Images can be saved in jpg or png
- For vector layers, you can get an svg file or BASE64
- Guides available from Photoshop
- and other features ...